Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunil Jain
Dr. Sunil Jain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Jain is affiliated with West Valley Hospital Medical Center, Paradise Valley Hospital and John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain. He speaks English.
Dr. Sunil Jain has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Sunil Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Michael Castillo
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Phoenix, AZ 0.48 mi21
Dr. Rene Lucas
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Phoenix, AZ 0.58 mi32
Dr. Jonelon Tsang
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Phoenix, AZ 0.75 mi7