A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Jain, Physiatrist, Family Practitioner, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Jain, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Jain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil K Jain MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunil K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Sunil Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Jain practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists and Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.