A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. John has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil M John MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunil M. John practice?
- Dr. Sunil John has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil John practices Internal Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Johnson City Internists.