A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Joshi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil N Joshi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Sunil N. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Sunil Joshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Joshi practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fleming Island, FL.
See Jacksonville Allergists.