A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Joshi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil N Joshi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Sunil N. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Sunil Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Joshi practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Allergists.