Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunil Juthani
Dr. Sunil Juthani, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fishers, IN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Juthani is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital, St.Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital and Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sunil Juthani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sunil Juthani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishers, IN.
Dr. Robert Klitzman
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Fishers, IN 0 mi13
Dr. Suzanne Bielski
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fishers, IN 0 mi28
Dr. Edward Harlamert
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Fishers, IN 0 mi34