A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Ahuja graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kumar Ahuja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.