A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar Ahuja
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Ahuja Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Ahuja graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kumar Ahuja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Kumar Ahuja practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.