Dr. Sunil Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunil Reddy?

Very nice

Posted on May 10th, 2016

I like dr reddy he is very nice

80 yr old female

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Excellent in all areas. From Amanda to doctor Reddy and his assistant..all were professional and answered all my questions. Im a heart patient..he took all pecautions necessary. Great stalff..very helpful

Horrible Doctor!

Posted on September 5th, 2012

I saw him in 2010 and was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis after I had a colonoscopy performed. He didn't say but 2 words to me when I was in the recovery room. Didn't explain what was wrong with me and didn't even ask for a follow up appointment. I did all the research on it on my own. For 2 yrs I lived with immense amounts of stress thinking I had this incurable disease. It is now 2012 and I have a new and much better GI Dr in San Antonio, TX. Unfortunately though my new doctpr doesn't want to give me a complete diagnoses until he receives my medical records from Dr. Reddy's office. Because according to my recent EGD/Colonoscopy I show no signs of UC or even ever having it. And Dr. Reddy's offices has been contacted by myself, my primary care physician, and my GI dr about my records and they refuse to send them! So now I'm stuck in Limbo with horrible Dr and his horrible staff! NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR! MISDIAGNOSES, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND NO BEDSIDE MANNER!!!!!!!

Posted on August 15th, 2017