Surgical Specialist, Bariatric Specialist (obesity), Family Practitioner

Video profile

Mar 1st, 2016

After a long wait due to insurance, and many frustrating moments ,Dr Sharma personally took interest in my well being, and with wisdom, and kindness this great surgeon will be doing my Gastric sleeve surgery soon. He is an excellent surgeon, and had previously removed my failed lap band. I highly recommend this knowledgeable surgeon.

by Lori Villarreal on Sep 29th, 2015

From my very first appointment up until my follow up after my surgery I had such wonderful care from Dr Sharma and his entire staff.

Sep 29th, 2015

Dr. Sharma is the BEST, hands down!!!! I was banded in 2010, had lots of issues and a HORRIBLE Doctor. The best day of my life was when my insurance company referred me to Sharma!!! He is soooo caring and he listens!!!! Love his office staff as well, FIVE STARS!!!!!

Sep 28th, 2015

Kind compassionate and understanding!!! All of this and more!!

by CR Savala on Aug 15th, 2015

Dr. Sharma is a one of kind!!! He takes time to explain everything to you. He makes himself 100% available to his patients! He is so genuine, I think that's what I like best!!

A dedicated team who cares about their patients show details A dedicated team who cares about their patients
by Kim Vaughn on Aug 15th, 2015

I recommend Dr. Sharma. Jody & Karma are amazing too!! Excellent caring team from check in throughout appointment. Dr Sharma is professional & experienced. Very happy with my decision.

Thank you Dr. Sharma. show details Thank you Dr. Sharma.
by Ray on Jul 2nd, 2015

I am recovering from my sleeve procedure and I can't think of anything bad to say. He and his staff has provided me with the best care I could ask for.

Love him!!!! show details Love him!!!!
Mar 28th, 2015

Went to his office a bit late for my appointment , staff was wonderful. Dr. took the time to sit down and talk to you, no rush. Answered all questions.