Surgical Specialist, Family Practitioner, Bariatric Specialist (obesity)

Video profile

by Lori Villarreal on Sep 29th, 2015

From my very first appointment up until my follow up after my surgery I had such wonderful care from Dr Sharma and his entire staff.

Sep 29th, 2015

Dr. Sharma is the BEST, hands down!!!! I was banded in 2010, had lots of issues and a HORRIBLE Doctor. The best day of my life was when my insurance company referred me to Sharma!!! He is soooo caring and he listens!!!! Love his office staff as well, FIVE STARS!!!!!

Sep 28th, 2015

Kind compassionate and understanding!!! All of this and more!!

by CR Savala on Aug 15th, 2015

Dr. Sharma is a one of kind!!! He takes time to explain everything to you. He makes himself 100% available to his patients! He is so genuine, I think that's what I like best!!

A dedicated team who cares about their patients show details A dedicated team who cares about their patients
by Kim Vaughn on Aug 15th, 2015

I recommend Dr. Sharma. Jody & Karma are amazing too!! Excellent caring team from check in throughout appointment. Dr Sharma is professional & experienced. Very happy with my decision.

Now I'm Living show details Now I'm Living
by Sharon Wilson on Aug 15th, 2015

Dr. Sharma is Awesome. After being without a Lapband Dr for a few years. Dr Sharma stepped right in took over my case with no second thoughts... I was banded 9/17/07 lost 256 lbs... With no follow-up, or acountability life happened, I gained 150 lbs back.... Dr Sharma stepped in 18 weeks ago I have lost 54 lbs with two adjustments... The support that Dr Sharma office puts forth is like none other... He has great staff and offers a support group for patients to get and give support.. We are challenged by each other and we support and encourage each other. Not many Dr's that I know will take on patients that they did not perform the original surgery on.. What a great caring Dr.... Also his staff are Awesome!!! Jody is a great facilitator for his support group. She is compassionate and takes pride in each person, she goes over and beyond to encourage successful results in patient care... You guys Rock! Thanks for giving me my life back...!!!!

Thank you Dr. Sharma. show details Thank you Dr. Sharma.
by Ray on Jul 2nd, 2015

I am recovering from my sleeve procedure and I can't think of anything bad to say. He and his staff has provided me with the best care I could ask for.

Love him!!!! show details Love him!!!!
Mar 28th, 2015

Went to his office a bit late for my appointment , staff was wonderful. Dr. took the time to sit down and talk to you, no rush. Answered all questions.