A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Sharma, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharma has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC McKeesport
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunil Sharma practice?
Dr. Sunil Sharma practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and McKeesport, PA.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.