A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Sharma, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- UPMC Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Sharma BS, FACP, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Sharma practice?
- Dr. Sunil Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Sharma practices Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.