A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Russell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Sharma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Sharma practice?
- Dr. Sunil Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Sharma practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Opelika, AL.
See Opelika Family Physicians and Opelika General Practitioners.