Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunil Kalra
Dr. Sunil Kalra, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Springfield, VA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kalra is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Kalra has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sunil Kalra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...