A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khanna
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Khanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Khanna, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Khanna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Surendra Khanna MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil S. Khanna practice?
- Dr. Sunil Khanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Khanna practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cresco, IA.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.