A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Khanna, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Khanna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khanna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunil S. Khanna practice?
Dr. Sunil Khanna practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, MN.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.