A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khanna
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Khanna, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Khanna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Surendra Khanna MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil S. Khanna practice?
- Dr. Sunil Khanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Khanna practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cresco, IA.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.