Dr. Sunil Khurana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunil Khurana?

September 27th, 2012

Great Doctor

Doctor Khurana was an amazing doctor and he was so gentle with telling me my problems. being told at 20 years old that you have ulcerative colitis isnt a very good feeling but he helped me through it. If it wasn't for him i wouldnt be in such bad pain like i was before! Thank you doctor!

March 13th, 2012

Kind and caring doctor

I have seen Dr. Khurana a number of times. He is always kind, gentle and caring. One visit was because, as a person with a history of cancer, I was freaking out about pain in my stomach. I had convinced myself that I had stomach cancer. Even though Dr. Khurana knew my history and that this was quite a remote possibility, he took my concerns seriously. He was willing to provide me with the reassurance I needed. I was diagnosed with mild reflux and put on a medication to control it. I very much appreciate him as a doctor who takes the time to consider my emotional needs as well as my physical ones.

February 15th, 2012

Dr. Khurana is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever met. He has taken wonderful care of me and my husband for several years through some very, very serious medical issues and complications.

November 9th, 2010

Your better off doing it youself

I went to him for rectal bleeding. Without looking me over, he wanted a colonoscopy. I agreed to this thinking that when doing this he would fix the bleeding. When it was done he said all there was is a hemeroid. Did he stop the bleeding of this? NO! Why? Because it was "just a hemeroid" and it "wasn't bleeding at the time". Even though he knew why I was there, he did nothing about it. Huge waste of my time and money! See someone who will listen to you!

September 26th, 2017