Learn more about Dr. Sunil Kothari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Kothari is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kothari
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kothari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Kothari, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kothari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Kothari MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Kothari practice?
- Dr. Sunil Kothari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Kothari practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Magnolia, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.