A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Kothari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Kothari, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kothari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kothari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan