A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Kothari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Kothari is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Kothari, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kothari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Kothari MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Kothari practice?
- Dr. Sunil Kothari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Kothari practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Magnolia, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.