Learn more about Dr. Sunil Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Malhotra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malhotra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malhotra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Malhotra, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Right Heart Bypass
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malhotra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Prakash Malhotra MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sunil P. Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Sunil Malhotra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Malhotra practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Newark Surgeons and Newark Cardiothoracic Surgeons.