Learn more about Dr. Sunil Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Malhotra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malhotra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malhotra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Malhotra, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Right Heart Bypass
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malhotra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Prakash Malhotra MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sunil P. Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Sunil Malhotra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Malhotra practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Newark Surgeons and Newark Cardiothoracic Surgeons.