A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Mankad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Mankad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mankad
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mankad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Mankad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mankad graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Mankad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center-New Hampton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Vinoo Mankad MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunil V. Mankad practice?
- Dr. Sunil Mankad has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Mankad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Cardiologists, and Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners.