A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Mankad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Mankad is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Mankad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mankad graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Mankad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Saint Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Vinoo Mankad MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunil V. Mankad practice?
- Dr. Sunil Mankad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Mankad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Monaca, PA.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Cardiologists, and Rochester Critical Care Practitioners.