A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Mapara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Mapara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mapara
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mapara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mapara graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mapara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Chimanlal Mapara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sunil C. Mapara practice?
- Dr. Sunil Mapara has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Mapara practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians and Anaheim General Practitioners.