Learn more about Dr. Sunil Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Mathew is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathew
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mathew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Mathew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mathew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Thomas Mathew MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunil T. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Sunil Mathew has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Mathew practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.