A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Mathew is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathew
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mathew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Mathew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mathew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Thomas Mathew MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunil T. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Sunil Mathew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Mathew practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.