A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Mathews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Mathews, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mathews has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Mathews MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Mathews practice?
- Dr. Sunil Mathews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Mathews practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Irving Neurologists and Irving Sleep Medicine Doctors.