Learn more about Dr. Sunil Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Mathews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathews
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mathews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Mathews, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mathews has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Mathews MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Mathews practice?
- Dr. Sunil Mathews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Mathews practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Irving Neurologists and Irving Psychiatrists.