Learn more about Dr. Sunil Mehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Mehra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Mehra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Lung Cancer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehra graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mehra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Mehra MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Mehra practice?
- Dr. Sunil Mehra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Mehra practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middle Village, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Astoria Internists, Astoria Critical Care Practitioners, and Astoria Pulmonologists.