Learn more about Dr. Sunil Mehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Mehra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehra
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Mehra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Mehra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Lung Cancer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehra graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mehra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Mehra MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Mehra practice?
- Dr. Sunil Mehra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Mehra practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Middle Village, NY.
See Middle Village Internists, Middle Village Pulmonologists, and Middle Village Critical Care Practitioners.