great docter show details great docter
May 8th, 2013

he is a very good listener know how to treat people very knowledgeable. care about his patients never ignore them I had a very good experience with him. he moved out of state I am looking for a doctor like him.

Still in pain show details Still in pain
Mar 2nd, 2012

Stay far away! This guy knows NOTHING. All talk no action. If you take up too much of his time he will tell you...Opps this took too long you will have to come back for another appointment. Really?

Terrible and knows nothing show details Terrible and knows nothing
Aug 11th, 2011

I've been having issues with my heart and lungs- no idea what is going on. He just tells me its all in my head. No answers at all. This guy knows NOTHING. How is he a doctor? I'm told by ERs all the time to follow up with my primary and my primary does nothing- can't ever get in touch with him. I asked to talk to him over the phone and forget about it - wont. If I'm LUCKY i'll get one of his fill in college students. I ask questions - Nothing. Find another primary. You'll die before he finds out something is wrong with you. Likes to argue vs listen. I think thats because he knows nothing other than how to fill out a script or refer you to someone else.

amazing show details amazing
Aug 4th, 2010

what an amazing doctor! this doctor helped me when all of my previous physicians were not able to. He recognized endocarditis when it was hidden. I am fully cured and back on my feet thanks to him

All Talk - Doesn't Listen show details All Talk - Doesn't Listen
Aug 16th, 2009

I went to this "doctor" to get a new or confirm my current diagnosis. I tried to explain all of my old and new symptoms, and that even though most tests were coming back normal, I knew something else was going on. He had the nerve to say my other doctors were competent doctors and who was he to disagree with them. He didn't even look at me. Didn't look at my joints, rashes, no blood tests. I now have more symptoms which seem to be vascular in nature. I just saw on his profile something about vascular surgery. Hellooooo. I told the staff I wasn't paying any bill. They sent one anyway with a discount for me. However, they charged Medicare full price. I am reporting him to Medicare and he can sue me for the $13.49. Who knows I could be suing him in the future.