A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Lalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Lalla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Lalla, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalla graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lalla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Narain Lalla FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunil N. Lalla practice?
- Dr. Sunil Lalla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Lalla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Myers Pulmonologists.