Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

3.0

Not good. Terrible scheduling. show details Not good. Terrible scheduling.
Sep 23rd, 2014

One of the worst experiences ever. Wait time in the waiting area was over an hour and once in exam room almost another hour. Staff (or Dr.) didn't know a finger pulse ox meter was affected by my gel nails and the wanted to put me on an oxygen tank after making me walk around the office (seriously- that's they're testing requirement). On my second visit it was the same thing, over two hours. Obviously this doctor feels his time is way more important than his patient's time. I would never go back and tell all my friends not to use him.

Sep 5th, 2014

DR LALLA IS THE BEST HE IS TRULY CONCERNED WITH YOUR CONDITION

Good doctor with a poor skills of office managment. show details Good doctor with a poor skills of office managment.
by Laura Wright on May 27th, 2014

Very good doctor, has been recommended to me and my family from other patients the problem is his office, hi has the smallest office that can be out there and he want to see 500 patient at the same time. He need to do something about his office management and his appoiment scheduling.

Aug 17th, 2008

Dr. Sunil Lalla has been my family doctor for over 10years. I have found his treatments always prompt & helpful. His referals have always been excellent.