A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Nachnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Nachnani, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Nachnani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachnani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Nachnani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Nachnani MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Nachnani practice?
- Dr. Sunil Nachnani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Nachnani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Waldorf, MD and Washington, DC.
See Clinton Internists and Clinton Cardiologists.