A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Nachnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Nachnani, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachnani
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachnani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Nachnani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachnani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Nachnani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Civista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Nachnani MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Nachnani practice?
- Dr. Sunil Nachnani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Nachnani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Waldorf, MD.
See Clinton Internists and Clinton Cardiologists.