Learn more about Dr. Sunil Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Nath, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from University Of Wales.
Dr. Nath has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Of The Rockies Regional Medical Center - Cah
- Centura Health Penrose Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunil Nath practice?
Dr. Sunil Nath practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Montrose, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO and Salida, CO.
See Montrose Internists and Montrose Cardiologists.