Learn more about Dr. Sunil Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nath
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Nath, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from University Of Wales.
Dr. Nath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado Springs Cardiologists
- Penrose St Francis Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Nath FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Nath practice?
- Dr. Sunil Nath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Nath practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Scottsbluff, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Durango, CO.
See Scottsbluff Internists and Scottsbluff Cardiologists.