A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Nath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nath
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Nath, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nath graduated from University Of Wales.
Dr. Nath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado Springs Cardiologists
- Penrose St Francis Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Nath FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Nath practice?
- Dr. Sunil Nath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Nath practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Scottsbluff, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Durango, CO.
See Scottsbluff Internists and Scottsbluff Cardiologists.