Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sunil Nihalani
Dr. Sunil Nihalani, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Wales, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nihalani is affiliated with Lake Wales Medical Center, Heart of Florida Hospital and Winter Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sunil Nihalani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sunil Nihalani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Wales, FL.
Dr. Preeti Harchandani
Lake Wales, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Caroline Honculada
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lake Wales, FL 0.10 mi30
Dr. Oscar Oropeza
Lake Wales, FL 0.10 mi21