Dr. Sunil Nihalani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunil Nihalani?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sunil Nihalani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2016

Dr.Nihalani is one of the best doctors I have ever been to,I am not big on going to doctors and he makes my visit a lot easier,He seems to be concerned about his patients and their well being,when there is a problem he does what he can to handle it in a very caring and professional manner,he doesn't wait around to see what is going to happen,I don't like to go to a doctor who wants to do a bandaid fix,I want what ever the problem may be addressed and checked out completely and taken care of if possible.Dr.Nihalani doesn't sugar coat things,he tells it the way he sees fit,it might make you angry or hurt your feelings,or even scare you,but that is not his intentions,at least i don't feel it is,I feel he has your best interest at heart.He has taken the time to get to know me as his patient,and that is sometimes unusual because there are a lot of doctors who treat people like a number or a dollar sign,Dr.Nihalani isn't like that. I feel he is a professional and conducts himself as such,when there is a need he does what he needs to and my over all experience since I have been his patient has been positive. I love the staff he has now,they are so very friendly and helpful.

September 24th, 2016

great and caring dr

Dr Nihalani listens and gets it. Glad he's my dr.

July 2nd, 2015

I was put on a new medication and have been having trouble with it. Called the office and can get no response.

February 14th, 2014

Renewing prescriptions

I have been going to Dr, Nihilani for over ten years and have never until today been upset over treatment. He has renewed my scripts for years until today. As of today he has denied renewing my bipolar medication. He asked me to see a Psychiatrist which I did. The Doctor didn't want to see bipolar patients. I did see her twice, my first time in November. At that time she prescribes me the same med Dr. Nihilani did. I didn't turn in the script because I already had a script from Nihilani. When I went to turn in the script they said it was too old. In the mean time I changed Psychiatrist but the earliest appointment isn't until March. Now I have no meds. I called Dr Nihilani more than once explaining my situation. He had his nurse call to tell me of his decision. I am very disappointed in his lack of empathy and concern for my welfare.

March 4th, 2012

Long Wait Time

Seems to be a good doctor but the wait time in the office will be 45 minutes to an hour. I had the first appointment in the morning and I still waited in the little room 45 minutes just to have the doctor talk with me for 2 minutes.

May 10th, 2016