Dr. Sunil Panchal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sunil Panchal?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Sunil Panchal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2016

I find no fault with Dr. Panchal. He explains all procedures and alternatives. He answers questions and concerns. However, he needs to work on his office staff. clearly the staff is overworked and over hwelmed. The staff is polite and professional but they definately need some more help or training. when you are in pain it is easy to be critical of the smallest oversight. My only complaint is that the staff is very slow to "call back" on messages.

March 31st, 2016

Impossible to deal with

They have owed me $250 (their billing mistake) for almost two years now. They continue to stonewall. I was told yesterday that the matter would be settled, and to call back today at 4. Guess what? No one answered, and their mailbox was full. Surprise, surprise.

October 22nd, 2015

Dread returning

This Dr lacks compassion, not willing/able to engage in active listening with patients. As mentioned above, lack of privacy is not appreciate. I am worse off than when I first visited yet stuck until I am able to be fit in elsewhere. Dr also pushes clinically unreliable and costly treatments & too frequent appointments. My appointments generally have lasted 5 min. I love my primary Dr and have no idea why he sent me to this Dr!!!

July 23rd, 2015

Try to find someone else....

This is the worst experience I've ever had with a pain management doctor. He is hyper-aggressive, rude, inconsiderate. He does not have the ability to listen and will talk over you, harshly at times. He seems more interested in cashing in on procedures by stretching out treatments as far as possible and there's always the chance that he will try to move you to an out of network facility at the last minute. The receptionist is a real treat as well. And medical records! Don't even try to get them sent off to any of your doctors. It just won't happen.

April 3rd, 2015

Brilliant mind, excellent at explaining to my child what was happening and how he could help. Talked directly to my child. Compassionate and uses alternatives to narcotics which is appreciated.

January 14th, 2015

You must pay your co-pay in cash. You have to go through all medications that you are taking with the receptionist in front of everyone else that is in the waiting room. I found it hard engage in conversation with the doctor. Seemed like when I tried to tell him about things I thought were important he cut me off. He made his diagnosis very quickly and that was that. He seemed uninterested in discussing other possibilities. He is professional, very well educated and is a co-author of a text book on pain management.

February 21st, 2009

Dr. Panchal has given me new hope! I do not feel that I could have found a Doctor as thorough as he.

July 26th, 2017