A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Parulkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Parulkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Parulkar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Parulkar graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Parulkar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Sitaram Parulkar MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil S. Parulkar practice?
- Dr. Sunil Parulkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Parulkar practices Urology near East Liverpool, OH.
See East Liverpool Urologists.