A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Perera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Perera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Perera, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perera graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perera has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil P Perera MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil P. Perera practice?
- Dr. Sunil Perera has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Perera practices Allergy & Immunology near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Cameron Park, CA.
See Roseville Allergists.