A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Purohit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Purohit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Purohit, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Purohit graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Purohit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil K Purohit MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil K. Purohit practice?
- Dr. Sunil Purohit has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Purohit practices Urology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Urologists.