A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Ram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Ram, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ram graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ram has 49 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Memorial Hospital
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Ram MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil K. Ram practice?
- Dr. Sunil Ram has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Ram practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Radiologists.