A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Kumar Ram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Kumar Ram, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Ram graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kumar Ram has 49 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Memorial Hospital
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Ram MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Kumar Ram practice?
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Ram has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Kumar Ram practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Radiologists.