A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Rana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Diet Therapy
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Rana MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Rana practice?
- Dr. Sunil Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Rana practices Internal Medicine near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Internists.