A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Rana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cholesterol Management
- Diet Therapy
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 21 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunil Rana practice?
Dr. Sunil Rana practices Internal Medicine near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Internists.