A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Rangappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Rangappa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rangappa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Rangappa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangappa graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rangappa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Rangappa MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Rangappa practice?
- Dr. Sunil Rangappa has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Rangappa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Cardiologists.