A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Rayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Rayan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rayan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rayan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Rayan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rayan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Pomerado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil S Rayan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sunil S. Rayan practice?
- Dr. Sunil Rayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Rayan practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.