A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Reddy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Reddy, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Reddy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil A Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil A. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sunil Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Pleasanton Internists and Pleasanton Oncologists.