A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Reddy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Reddy, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Reddy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil A Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil A. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Sunil Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.