A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Savarirayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savarirayan
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Savarirayan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Savarirayan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Savarirayan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Savarirayan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil S Savarirayan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil S. Savarirayan practice?
- Dr. Sunil Savarirayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Savarirayan practices Urology near Uniontown, PA.
See Uniontown Urologists.