A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Savarirayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savarirayan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Savarirayan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Savarirayan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Savarirayan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Savarirayan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil S Savarirayan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sunil S. Savarirayan practice?
- Dr. Sunil Savarirayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Savarirayan practices Urology near Uniontown, PA.
See Uniontown Urologists.