A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Saxena is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxena
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Saxena Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from M L N Medical College, Uttar Pradesh. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saxena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- St. Vincent`s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Saxena MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Saxena practice?
- Dr. Sunil Saxena has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Saxena practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Stamford, CT.
See White Plains Psychiatrists, White Plains Addiction Specialists, and White Plains Child Psychiatrists.