A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Saxena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from M L N Medical College, Uttar Pradesh. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saxena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Saxena MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Saxena practice?
- Dr. Sunil Saxena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Saxena practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists and White Plains Addiction Specialists.