A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Sood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sood
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Sood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Sood, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Sood BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Sunil K. Sood practice?
- Dr. Sunil Sood has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Sood practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Infectious Disease Doctors.