A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Sood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Sood, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Sood BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Sunil K. Sood practice?
- Dr. Sunil Sood has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Sood practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Infectious Disease Doctors.