Dr. Sunil Kumar Sood MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Sood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Sood, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Fever of Unknown Origin, Lyme Disease, and Tuberculosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunil K. Sood practice?
Dr. Sunil Sood practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Commack, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Infectious Disease Doctors.