Learn more about Dr. Sunil Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Sood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Sood, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunil K. Sood practice?
Dr. Sunil Sood practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Bay Shore Infectious Disease Doctors.