A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Sujan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Sujan is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sujan graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sujan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Gul Sujan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunil G. Sujan practice?
- Dr. Sunil Sujan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Sujan practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Valley Village, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.