A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Thacker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Thacker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thacker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil R Thacker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sunil R. Thacker practice?
- Dr. Sunil Thacker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Thacker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Ocean, NJ.
See Brick Orthopedic Surgeons.