A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Thacker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thacker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Thacker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thacker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil R Thacker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sunil R. Thacker practice?
- Dr. Sunil Thacker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Thacker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Freehold Orthopedic Surgeons.