A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Verma, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Consultation Liaison Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Verma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Friends Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Verma MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Verma practice?
- Dr. Sunil Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Verma practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.