A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Verma, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Consultation Liaison Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Verma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Friends Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Verma MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sunil Verma practice?
- Dr. Sunil Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunil Verma practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.