Dr. Sunila Fuster Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sunila Fuster?

Eh.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

She isn't private at all. She rambles and interrupts you when you speak. My mother even told me during a physical she left the room with the door wide open. She casually diagnoses you and is indifferent about it.. no matter how bad it is. E.g. if you have cancer, she would casually say it with a smile on her face. Very forgetful as well. Only good if you want to be prescribed a bunch of drugs I guess too.

Posted on April 25th, 2015

She and her staff are beyond incompetent. They are absolutely unreliable.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Dr. Fuster needs to work on her bedside manner. She has poor communication skills. She rambled on incoherently and did not give me even a few minutes to explain my symptoms. In the end, her diagnosis was incorrect. Go elsewhere for better medical care.

Looking for a new doc

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Have been with Dr Fuster for years. If changing doc's wasn't so difficult I would've done it already. The wait time is ridiculous, I've never waited less than an hour, usually more. The phone is often not answered during business hours, and you cannot leave a message, so contacting the office is very difficult. I have a hard time understanding her, and am uncomfortable asking her to repeat herself, and worry that the reverse is true.

No Patient Privacy

Posted on September 27th, 2012

She's a horrible Dr. She blames what she does wrong on the staff intead of accepting the responsibility. The office staff is really nice and they seem to cover up for her. At my last and I mean VERY last appt I realized that she can't see very well and had to have the nurse review my test results on paper, had the wrong chart and the nurse told her so she then continued to discuss what specialist I had to see in front of another patient while standing in the hall. What happenend to privacy? I went home called my ins and switched Drs!!!! Very unprofessional and doesn't value patient confidentiality AT ALL!!!!

Posted on September 26th, 2012

She is a great doc, i've known her for awhile and she is just good.

Posted on August 1st, 2012

The worst doctor I've ever seen. Dr. Fuster did not give the impression that she has it together. She and her staff are extremely disorganized. The nurses will not call you with your test results - you have to call them, and often more than once. I'm not sure why they were so far behind at an early morning appointment that I had to wait 45 minutes to be seen! Will not be going back.

Most Unprofessional practice/ Doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2012

After waiting for 40min, a nurse took me into one of the rooms, where she took my vitals and asked all the medical information, then left and said the dr. Fuster will be in soon... 20mins, another nurse comes in and asks all the same medical questions, saying they weren't in my chart, 20mins doctor comes in, she was a very awkward women, asked me to come back in 10days to finish the physical and we'd review things then, I came back, she didn't know why I was coming back, hadn't written down anything we discussed 10days earlier, and each week she had a complete different weird diagnosis of what was going on. Over all, I'm traumatized from the simple pa, I've had many in my life but this was the most horrible experience of my life... Find another doctor

Rude staff

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Dr.fuster is a really nice professional doctor in my opinion, however the staff members can be a bit ride at times. Some of thee nurses might consider looking for a different career path if they are not content with there job.

IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH & YOUR TIME, YOU'LL FIND ANOTHER DR

Posted on October 19th, 2010

Worst doctor ever! I had a 3:00 for which I arrived 30 mins early for. I was then called in at 4:00 & was told to wait in dr's office where I was actually asked a few questions before I was finally brought into an exam room where I was asked a few more questions by staff. Another 30 minutes later the dr came in w/a laptop asked a few more questions, finally asked me to put on a gown for an exam & said she'd be right back. Sure enough it was 5:30 & I could hear staff talking turning off lights & talking about their plans for the weekend. Had I not peeked my head out to ask "Is the dr still here cuz she hasn't esamined me yet' I'm positove the staff would have left w/out ever realizing I was still there. Needless, to say the dr forgot about me! Haven't seen here since that disaster & only chose her for a PCP because at the time, most other drs weren't accepting new patients. Seriously, if your health means is important to you DO NOT see this. Doing so is as bad as doing nothing about your health.

This doctor has no campassion at all

Posted on January 21st, 2010

My dad was 67 terminally ill. He was in allot of pain and called her to ask for pain meds. She called me to say he had a drug problem. He died a week later. Thank god for hospice that helped him through the last few days. Its hard to see your famaly hurting and there nothing you can do about it. She should have been trying to make him comfertable in his last few days. No campashon at all. She also was treating me and i stopped seeing her after this. She actually closed her eyes and i think she was taking a quick nap when i was talking to her about my symptoms. kept sending me for the same test over and over. She is a terrible doctor do not go and see this doctor unless you only have a cold or somthing simple. Only thing good was her staff, she has some nice girls in the office helping her.

Posted on October 24th, 2017