Dr. Sunila Fuster MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

November 18th, 2015
Eh.
She isn't private at all. She rambles and interrupts you when you speak. My mother even told me during a physical she left the room with the door wide open. She casually diagnoses you and is indifferent about it.. no matter how bad it is. E.g. if you have cancer, she would casually say it with a smile on her face. Very forgetful as well. Only good if you want to be prescribed a bunch of drugs I guess too.

April 24th, 2015
She and her staff are beyond incompetent. They are absolutely unreliable.

March 18th, 2015
Dr. Fuster needs to work on her bedside manner. She has poor communication skills. She rambled on incoherently and did not give me even a few minutes to explain my symptoms. In the end, her diagnosis was incorrect. Go elsewhere for better medical care.

May 2nd, 2013
Looking for a new doc
Have been with Dr Fuster for years. If changing doc's wasn't so difficult I would've done it already. The wait time is ridiculous, I've never waited less than an hour, usually more. The phone is often not answered during business hours, and you cannot leave a message, so contacting the office is very difficult. I have a hard time understanding her, and am uncomfortable asking her to repeat herself, and worry that the reverse is true.

September 27th, 2012
No Patient Privacy
She's a horrible Dr. She blames what she does wrong on the staff intead of accepting the responsibility. The office staff is really nice and they seem to cover up for her. At my last and I mean VERY last appt I realized that she can't see very well and had to have the nurse review my test results on paper, had the wrong chart and the nurse told her so she then continued to discuss what specialist I had to see in front of another patient while standing in the hall. What happenend to privacy? I went home called my ins and switched Drs!!!! Very unprofessional and doesn't value patient confidentiality AT ALL!!!!

September 26th, 2012
She is a great doc, i've known her for awhile and she is just good.

July 31st, 2012
The worst doctor I've ever seen. Dr. Fuster did not give the impression that she has it together. She and her staff are extremely disorganized. The nurses will not call you with your test results - you have to call them, and often more than once. I'm not sure why they were so far behind at an early morning appointment that I had to wait 45 minutes to be seen! Will not be going back.

March 30th, 2012
Most Unprofessional practice/ Doctor
After waiting for 40min, a nurse took me into one of the rooms, where she took my vitals and asked all the medical information, then left and said the dr. Fuster will be in soon... 20mins, another nurse comes in and asks all the same medical questions, saying they weren't in my chart, 20mins doctor comes in, she was a very awkward women, asked me to come back in 10days to finish the physical and we'd review things then, I came back, she didn't know why I was coming back, hadn't written down anything we discussed 10days earlier, and each week she had a complete different weird diagnosis of what was going on. Over all, I'm traumatized from the simple pa, I've had many in my life but this was the most horrible experience of my life... Find another doctor

February 7th, 2011
Rude staff
Dr.fuster is a really nice professional doctor in my opinion, however the staff members can be a bit ride at times. Some of thee nurses might consider looking for a different career path if they are not content with there job.

October 18th, 2010
IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH & YOUR TIME, YOU'LL FIND ANOTHER DR
Worst doctor ever! I had a 3:00 for which I arrived 30 mins early for. I was then called in at 4:00 & was told to wait in dr's office where I was actually asked a few questions before I was finally brought into an exam room where I was asked a few more questions by staff. Another 30 minutes later the dr came in w/a laptop asked a few more questions, finally asked me to put on a gown for an exam & said she'd be right back. Sure enough it was 5:30 & I could hear staff talking turning off lights & talking about their plans for the weekend. Had I not peeked my head out to ask "Is the dr still here cuz she hasn't esamined me yet' I'm positove the staff would have left w/out ever realizing I was still there. Needless, to say the dr forgot about me! Haven't seen here since that disaster & only chose her for a PCP because at the time, most other drs weren't accepting new patients. Seriously, if your health means is important to you DO NOT see this. Doing so is as bad as doing nothing about your health.

January 21st, 2010
This doctor has no campassion at all
My dad was 67 terminally ill. He was in allot of pain and called her to ask for pain meds. She called me to say he had a drug problem. He died a week later. Thank god for hospice that helped him through the last few days. Its hard to see your famaly hurting and there nothing you can do about it. She should have been trying to make him comfertable in his last few days. No campashon at all. She also was treating me and i stopped seeing her after this. She actually closed her eyes and i think she was taking a quick nap when i was talking to her about my symptoms. kept sending me for the same test over and over. She is a terrible doctor do not go and see this doctor unless you only have a cold or somthing simple. Only thing good was her staff, she has some nice girls in the office helping her.