A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunila Philips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunila Philips is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philips
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunila Philips, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Alzheimer Disease
- HPV Type 11 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Philips graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Philips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunila Philips MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunila Philips practice?
- Dr. Sunila Philips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunila Philips practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Uniondale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Uniondale Primary Care Doctors, Uniondale Family Physicians, and Uniondale Geriatric Doctors.