Learn more about Dr. Sunila Philips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunila Philips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philips
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Philips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunila Philips, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- HPV Type 11 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Philips graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Philips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunila Philips MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunila Philips practice?
- Dr. Sunila Philips has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunila Philips practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors, Plano Family Physicians, and Plano Geriatric Doctors.