A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunil Ambalal Patel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunil A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sunil Patel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sunil Patel practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Staten Island Internists.