A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunil Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunil Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunil Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.More Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sunil A. Patel practice?
Dr. Sunil Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Elizabeth, NJ.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Cardiologists, Staten Island Gastroenterologists, Staten Island Family Physicians, Staten Island General Practitioners, and Staten Island Surgeons.