Learn more about Dr. Sunilkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunilkumar Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunilkumar Patel, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell Health System
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunilkumar Somabhai Patel MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sunilkumar S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sunilkumar Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunilkumar Patel practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.