Dr. Sunisa Levine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

April 7th, 2011
DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMAN
I waited OVER an HOUR to see Dr. Levine and was told that it was due to an "emergency". I used to work in a medical office, so I can understand that. However, this was my first time visiting this doctor and she didn't even ask me my name. She never looked at me, instead looking at what was in the computer. When she did ask me a question she cut me off before I could answer. She was so rude and condescending that I was speechless. She told me that she wanted to do some blood work but I would have to come back for the physical, despite the fact that my appointment was for a physical. She should have told me that before making me wait for over an hour to be seen! She should have also extended the common courtesy of taking a few minutes to actually listen to me and assess my concerns. I get so little vacation and sick time and it was really stressful to have my time wasted!

September 29th, 2010
terrible staff, rude and incompetent doctor has to check work and my report...doctor seem to be hurried and rushes through session

July 27th, 2010
wake up Dekalb Medical Hospital!!!!
Dr Levine is an excellent doctor; her office staff, however, are extremely non-professional, lazy and rude. They do not turn phones back on at 1:00 after lunch.

May 31st, 2010
Staff as well as doctor are rude. The doctor put her hand in my face, as if telling me to "Be quiet!" and would NOT L-I-S-T-E-N.

January 6th, 2010
Dr. Levine has been our family doctor for over 3 years. She is the most professional doctor and has always diagnoised our problems and treatment has always been of the utmost professional care. We couldn't ask for anyone better