A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunit Kabaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunit Kabaria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunit Kabaria, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabaria graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kabaria has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunit Popatlal Kabaria MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sunit P. Kabaria practice?
- Dr. Sunit Kabaria has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sunit Kabaria practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Nephrologists.