A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sunit Patel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunit Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunit Ratilal Patel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sunit R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sunit Patel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sunit Patel practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Los Banos, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Sleep Medicine Doctors.