Internist, Sleep Medicine Specialist

2.0

Good Doctor, Bad Office Staff show details Good Doctor, Bad Office Staff
by Mike on Jan 4th, 2016

Dr. Patel has done an excellent job treating my sleep apnea. His diagnosis was accurate and the treatment works very well. He, or his PA, sees me once a year and give me a thorough review. BUT his office staff is terrible, uncaring, and inefficient. There is always a long wait of up to two hours even if I am right on time for my appointment. I hate having to fight through a bad office staff to see a good doctor.

Jun 28th, 2012

To schedule an appointment you usually need to think on 2 month ahead. Also, the day of the appointment I usually wait for 45 minutes before getting into the room, then 1 hour until the doctor saw me.This is not the worst part. The diagnosis was not accurate and I had to spend time, money and put in risk my health during the time I was seen in there.I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anybody due to his lack of professionalism and his terrible diagnosis.

Long waits show details Long waits
Aug 4th, 2011

Constant long waits in office. Inefficient and uncaring staff.

by Don on Sep 7th, 2010

Knew I had a long wait time when I saw 10 patients ahead of me. For my sleep study they lost my appointment. Doctor is not open to alternative methods to solve the sleep problem.