A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunit Singla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singla
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunit Singla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- RML Health Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunit Singla MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunit Singla practice?
- Dr. Sunit Singla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sunit Singla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.