A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sunit Singla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singla
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sunit Singla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- RML Health Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sunit Singla MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sunit Singla practice?
- Dr. Sunit Singla has 1 office location.
Dr. Sunit Singla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.